2014年4月10日 星期四

Is Time....

2011 I broke my arm and there was the time my sister went to Taiwan to continue her study. Finally she came back, and I thought there was my turn to further my study, but at last end up I decide not to go for this course which continue study 2 years in Taiwan to get a degree. But my buddies doesn't though like that, they going to Taiwan this September. Is time, I have to face this moment again...

I really hate to say goodbye, I don't want to say goodbye. and this time I can't go to airport to send them off, because that time probably I will in Korea for a travel trip...I already start to think how I want to say goodbye...ha,funny right?

just now she told me,she will gonna miss them(Boss and his geng), this remind me time leave so fast,I gonna miss them too.1st short film in my collage life is done with them, this geng really make me feel so special, work with them will get a lots of surprise, haha...

Nothing I can hope any more.this weekend will be my turn to shoot, what I really hope is just I can finish my shot film,no matter how surfer is it.This is a promise to myself and my group members.

Before I gonna end my collage life, I wish I can do my best to complete this film---the Narrow Gate. there will be a perfect full stop of my collage life.

No matter how I hate goodbye,
 I still must say:
"Hey, everyone that I meet in this collage, although we keep complaining our collage we still stay until this moment. I'm lucky that I can meet you all, make friend with you all,although there was 7 years distance between you all and me, I glad that I in this class recently the most number of people in our collage.Is time...hope all of you dream come true,
加油!"

沒有留言: